Friday, May 22, 2009

Ben Stine


Ben Stine
Originally uploaded by Ricky Holtman
Well guys here's my attempt to sketch off or TV. I was on Chemo the last few days so I was captured and so was he for a few minutes of his news cast.
You see the fun you can have....it doesn't matter that it doesn't look like him. THis is not a portrait...just fun with a pencil and the creative process that helps in healing.
Tell what you are sketching or having trouble sketching , whatever. Let me know how that journaling going. Email a sketch and I'll try to upload for you..
COME ON! Let's have some fun and healing. No such thing has a bad picture. We all start somewhere. GOD BLESS

4 comments:

  1. He does have a captured look on his face - great expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you caught him in the eyes and expression just fine! Nice drawing lines...love those ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just minutes? wow! His expression is priceless, I love your style on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words indeed! It's funny, because I love drawing faces, but only clandestinely - as soon as I'm discovered, there is a pressure to capture a likeness, and that spoils the fun, as it's not the point at all. As you say - it's all about enjoying playing around with the pencil and seeing what happens!

    ReplyDelete