Thursday, July 2, 2009

Renewing ?


Just what is renewing to you? It could be several things but I can only speak for myself. As a christian it means a renewing of my mind with the word of God. By doing this on a daily basis it becomes more and I become less. So what does that do for me and you?
When the mind gets renewed (whether positive or negative criteria) the body will follow suit....wow! So if I want positive things I must ingest positive food and this causes healing mentally, physically and spiritually.
This not only effects me but my environment around me due to the law of reciprocation. Some of you may know this law in a different term such as...' what goes around comes around'.
So my goal today is to get you to ponder on these things and believe by taking action and watch things change for you. If you don't have this kind of material I would suggest the book of John in the New Testament of the bible.
When I was on vacation and viewing all the sights of God's creation it was a healing experience in every way.....so much positive to think upon and renew my mind. One such thought was..'how can anyone look upon these mountains and trees, skies, birds singing and flying around, the beautiful wildflowers and not believe that there is a supreme designer somewhere'. This did not all happen by chance and in my case I call that designer God of the bible.
God bless
Happy trails til we meet again.......I'm off to write and draw. You do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment