Saturday, October 31, 2009

In His Grace

Wow! I am so sorry that I haven't been able to write to you guys. Life has become busy for me.
After getting a rest from chemo it decided to go into other side effects and I've been dealing with those. GOD IS GOOD! and I am a high maintenance ****** , whatever these days. But things are looking up.
I am now seeing a chiropractor, 3 times a week, for my hips and lower back. They are all screwed up from surgery, way back when, and have just gotten to a very painful spot.
I am getting some relief now but still have long ways to go. Maybe I told you, but I have not slept in a bed in over 3 months due to back pain. The idea of cuddling up in a bed and sleeping is something I pray for soon. Lucky I have a bed because some don't even have that.
Anyway.....truly, all is well but I am so busy with me I have no time for art yet nor my blogging....hang in there.
Your comments are food to my soul. GOD bless each of you and your plans.
Let me know what's happening out there.
LOL
Ricky

1 comment:

  1. It's always a joy to see a new post from you. Whether you are painting or not, just checking in is a good thing as we are hungry to hear news - good news - incouraging news - just news that you're still fighting and working and, hopefully, enjoying these autumn days. Take care!

    ReplyDelete