Saturday, November 7, 2009

ALIVE!

WOW! I woke up this morning with new vigor and resolve. Thanks to the Grace of GOD and your prayers and good vibes. Thank You!
I really can't express how great it feels to have a good day or several again. My sleeping in bed is improving....I'm up to about 40 minutes at a time before the pain says get up but it's coming around. I think I'll actually do some art this coming week for the first time in weeks. God is good.
I still don't see my oncologist til the 17th and don't have any idea what the game plan is. My neurapathy is improving along with my appetite. I have to stop losing weight. I pray for you all and thanks for your comments. Everyone is busy with their own lives and I respect that. Let me know if I can be of any help to you guys and thanks again for bearing with me through these tough weeks. It will get better....just a slight hiccup in the highway of life.
God bless
LOL
Ricky

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear that there are some signs of improvement. Keeping my fingers crossed you get to enjoy painting this week. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better. You know that we always love to hear from you with your updates, but we also know that you've got lots on your plate to handle and we can always wait until you feel like posting. I hope you paint something with reds and oranges and new gamboge...happy colors. And, throw some good purple in for good measure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ricky, so good to hear from you... and happy that you'll be painting soon.... Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking up on you Ricky and from what I have been reading, you have had a difficult time of late. Hang in there and maybe just try and eak out a sketch or two. We'll all be here when you are ready to return to the art world. My best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete